Tuesday, March 18, 2008

6/365

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mondays are so lame for drinking holidays, let's not lie. Let's talk about how all the bars in Boston close or are not even open on Mondays, let alone for a Monday St. Patrick's Day. Cask N Flagon was open and featured a bagpiper, whom I enjoyed more than the beer I ordered, cause I hate beer. Jillian's was the hot spot of the night for us. I mean, they even had pool tables and bowling! Not that we utilized them, but to know that they were there should we feel the need was pretty cool! Next time maybe. 
With all that walking we did to find a good bar, we ended up at the only two open, no cover-charge bars on the same Lansdowne St. Whatevs!

Things I knew but realized today: Don't leave food in a bag for many moons and then expect the bag to be useable. 

No comments: