Tuesday, June 23, 2009

86, 87, 88, 89, 90/365

I swear, I'm not slowly ending the blog, I just haven't been up to sharing my day with ya'll every night recently. I've taken to bouts of internet-less days to try this new thing called "reading", which usually ends up with me disoriented at 2 in the morning when I realize how long I let it go on. I just finished one of my new favorite books (ever) called The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruis Zafron. It's basically a masterpiece. Also, did I mention that I'm psychic? I just picked up two other books to read that I can't decide between the two and I see that for one, the movie is coming out in a month and the other was just randomly reccomended in a forum for a book I just read. I've seen nothing about either for years and they both pop up within an hour. Also again, my dad bought a canoe cause he's in a midlife crisis and thinks he's Davey Crocket.

No comments: