Thursday, March 12, 2009

365/365

And here ends my year-long blog! It won't end forever, but I just happen to be taking a few days off so it works out really conveniently. However, when I start writing again, I have no idea what the titles should be. Maybe continue with numbering? Not too sure. Things have been pretty stressful lately and I still don't sleep well, but I'm getting through it. Midterms are here and it makes me want to pass out and wake up on Friday and forget it all. Today Leonard and I spent the day running around collecting and searching for things for our little trip. I can't even tell you how excited I am for it! You better believe I'll be writing about it when we get back. Also, I just wanted to thank my loyal readers for checking in on my blog all along. I love you guys!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

hooray! congrats :)

megshanahan said...

those googles are eating your face! ahahahaha i think imma need a new memory card for this weekend!! <3333

love,

your #1 reader

Mike L. said...

i miss your blooooog keep going! :P

megshanahan said...

i miss your blog too now i have nothing to do before i open at sbux or go to school!