Sunday, December 21, 2008

284/365

Please note the "Eat Healthy, Low fat & cholesterol". You KNOW I couldn't miss pointing that out! So funny. Well today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I opened the store on time and got everything ready for the rush of people who were SUPPOSED to be there. They were not. In the least. Susan showed up an hour late, Candy didn't even bother to come in. Susan left early and told me to close up whenever, so I did! I was able to make it to my test in plenty of time. I think I did alright on it, but I can't be sure. That's usually a sign that I didn't do so alright. Then Lenny came and we all went to Gourmet Oriental where I had an unusually strong mai tai to celebrate the semesters end.

1 comment:

megshanahan said...

so last night when you texted me about this i was driving home so i didnt respond and then once i got in my 'hood i saw a gourmet oriental bronco driving down king philip. isn't that weirdddd?