Thursday, August 21, 2008

162/365

As I was a doofus and slept too late in the morning, I wasn't able to hang out with Leonard before he went to work like I had planned to. So instead, I went on a little photo adventure of my own to different places like Great Hill, Webb Park and the big cemetery near my house. Webb park was pretty and I wanted to steal a bud off a cotton plant, but it looked prickily so I didn't. Next time maybe. Then later after dinner, we went to get ice cream at this place in Abington. My dad saw his creepy fat friend (who lives in Braintree, no where near the establishment we were at) who didn't spot him yet, so my dad sped off and we finished our ice cream in the Kam's Garden parking lot and made fun of Brazilian's. More pics!

1 comment:

megshanahan said...

that wicked dumb place with the big pink cow in front? didnt the ice cream suckkkkkkk? thats what scott said. danica didnt even like it and how would she know any better being 2 years old lolz